Mynaric Resolves on Capital Increase From Authorized Capital With the New Shares Being Subscribed by L3Harris
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GILCHING, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / July 5, 2022 / The management board of Mynaric AG (the "Company") today resolved, with the approval of the supervisory board, to increase the Company's share capital from EUR 5,242,948.00 to EUR 5,652,242.00 by issuing 409,294 new ordinary bearer shares by partially utilizing the Authorized Capital 2021/I and with the exclusion of the shareholders' subscription rights. The new shares issued in the capital increase, which correspond to approximately 7.2% of the Company's share capital, were fully subscribed by L3Harris. The placement price for the new shares is EUR 27.3675 per ordinary share. The net proceeds from the capital increase will be used to strengthen the equity base and to support further growth of Mynaric AG.
Under the framework of the investment, L3Harris will be granted certain collaboration privileges such as access to select test capabilities of Mynaric including the Company's already established link testbeds on the ground and upcoming laser communication assets to be deployed by Mynaric on the International Space Station (ISS). Both parties intend to intensify the collaboration subject to additional investments by L3Harris.
Mynaric (NASDAQ: MYNA) (FRA:M0Y) is leading the industrial revolution of laser communications by producing optical communications terminals for air, space and mobile applications. Laser communication networks provide connectivity from the sky, allowing for ultra-high data rates and secure, long-distance data transmission between moving objects for wireless terrestrial, mobility, airborne- and space-based applications. The company is headquartered in Munich, Germany, with additional locations in Los Angeles, California, and Washington, D.C.
For more information, visit mynaric.com.
SOURCE: Mynaric AG
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold River Productions, Inc Releases Transcript from September 26, 2022 Conference Call
- Chevron Delivers First Offset-Paired LNG Cargo
- Japan’s National Institute of Informatics Deepens Partnership with Juniper Networks to Power its 400G SINET6 Academic Information Network
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!