Minerco Announces Details for Weekly Investor Conference Call
- Wall Street opens flat as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Company's Second "Shroom Zoom" Weekly Calls to Be Hosted Upcoming Sunday at 5:30 PM ETANN ARBOR, MI / ACCESSWIRE / March 19, 2021 / Minerco (OTC PINK:MINE) today provided dial-in information for its weekly conference call with the investment community. Details for the Company's second call as part of this weekly series are as follows:
WHAT: Weekly "Shroom Zoom" Investor Conference Call
WHEN: Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time
HOW: Join Zoom Meeting by:
1) Registering in Advance at Minerco Second Shroom Zoom Investor Conference Call
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
2) Dial-in using a local number: Locate Your Local Dial-In Number
Meeting ID: 986 5372 3288
To be added to the Company's investor email lists, please email email@example.com.
About Minerco Inc.
Minerco, Inc., "The Magic Mushroom Company" (OTC Pink: MINE), is the pioneering company specializing in the research, production, and distribution of psilocybin mushroom products ("Magic Mushrooms"). The Blockchain token SHRU can be used for purchases relating to psilocybin and cannabis. SHRU can be purchased at www.shrucoin.com. Consumers can also utilize the SHRUCOIN Pay app by visiting www.shrucoinpay.com. To learn more about Minerco, Inc. please visit www.minercoinc.com.
Follow us on twitter
MINERCO, INC. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This press release contains statements that the Company believes to be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements other than historical facts, including, without limitation, statements regarding the investment offerings and the terms thereof, are forward-looking statements. When used in this press release, words such as we "expect," "intend," "plan," "estimate," "anticipate," "believe," "should," or the negative thereof or similar terminology are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied by, such statements. Investors should not place undue reliance upon forward-looking statements. The Company disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
For Further Information:
Investor Relations Partners
SOURCE: Minerco, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphia Names Barbara Hicks as CHRO
- Vistra, Malta, and Southwest Research Institute Collaborate on Department of Energy Funded Study to Advance Clean Power Generation
- Evergreen Launches Lost & Found Podcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!