MERGER ALERT - RRD, and ICLK: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Investigations Concerning the Mergers of these Companies
- Wall St set to open 1% higher as tech stocks roar back
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 19, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies.
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. (NYSE: RRD)
Agreement Announcement: October 12, 2021
Transaction Details:Upon the closing of the transaction, Chatham would pay $7.50 a share for the company, which would be a 52% premium to its closing price Monday.
For details on the RRD investigation or if you want more information about your rights as a shareholder, complete this brief submission form:
iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited (NASDAQ: ICLK)
Merger Announcement: September 24, 2021
Transaction Details: Under the terms of the merger, PAG and Oasis will acquire all of the outstanding shares of iClick for $6.75 USD per ADS in cash.
For details on the ICLK investigation or if you want more information about your rights as a shareholder, complete this brief submission form:
WHY LEVI & KORSINSKY: Levi & Korsinsky is a nationally recognized firm with offices in New York, Connecticut, California, and Washington, D.C. The firm's attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the U.S. and internationally. Founded by Joseph Levi and Eduard Korsinsky over 20 years ago, Levi & Korsinsky has achieved remarkable results, fighting for shareholders who have been wronged by corporations and winning cases worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Levi & Korsinsky was ranked in Institutional Shareholder Services' ("ISS") SCAS Top 50 Report for 7 years in a row as a top securities litigation firm in the United States. The SCAS Top 50 Report identifies the top plaintiffs' securities law firms in the country, and year after year, ISS has recognized Levi & Korsinsky as a leading firm in the area of securities class action litigation.
For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
SOURCE: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Mountain Updates Mineral Resource Estimate at the Elk Gold Property
- Precipitate Announces Proposed Private Placement of Flow Through and Non-Flow Through Units
- The Najafi Companies Enters into a Definitive Agreement to acquire STX Entertainment, a Subsidiary of ErosSTX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!