LightPath Technologies to Present at MicroCap Rodeo: Lassoing the Big Apple Investor Conference
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 9, 2023 / LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTH) ("LightPath," the "Company,"), a leading global, vertically integrated provider of optics, photonics and infrared solutions for the industrial, commercial, defense, telecommunications, and medical industries today announced it will present at the MicroCap Rodeo: Lassoing the Big Apple Investor Conference, which is being held on May 16th - 17th, 2023.
LightPath is scheduled to present in person. Sam Rubin, CEO, will be available for one-on-one meetings to be held on May 16th and 17th.
To receive additional information, register to attend, or schedule a one-on-one meeting, visit the event's website https://microcaprodeo.com/home.
About LightPath Technologies:
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTH) is a leading global, vertically integrated provider of optics, photonics and infrared solutions for the industrial, commercial, defense, telecommunications, and medical industries. LightPath designs and manufactures proprietary optical and infrared components including molded glass aspheric lenses and assemblies, custom molded glass freeform lenses, infrared lenses and thermal imaging assemblies, fused fiber collimators, and proprietary Black DiamondTM ("BD6") chalcogenide-based glass lenses. LightPath also offers custom optical assemblies, including full engineering design support. The Company is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with manufacturing and sales offices in Latvia and China.
LightPath's wholly-owned subsidiary, ISP Optics Corporation, manufactures a full range of infrared products from high performance MWIR and LWIR lenses and lens assemblies. ISP's infrared lens assembly product line includes athermal lens systems used in cooled and un-cooled thermal imaging cameras. Manufacturing is performed in-house to provide precision optical components including spherical, aspherical and diffractive coated infrared lenses. ISP's optics processes allow it to manufacture its products from all important types of infrared materials and crystals. Manufacturing processes include CNC grinding and CNC polishing, diamond turning, continuous and conventional polishing, optical contacting and advanced coating technologies.
For more information on LightPath and its businesses, please visit www.lightpath.com.
Brian M. Prenoveau, CFA
MZ Group - MZ North America
+561 489 5315
SOURCE: LightPath Technologies
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Updated Odronextamab Data from Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Pivotal Trial Showed Deep and Durable Responses and the Potential of ctDNA To Predict Long-term Outcomes
- Molecular Partners Presents Positive Initial Data from First Four Dosing Cohorts of Ongoing Phase 1/2a Trial of MP0533 for Patients with Relapsed/Refractory AML and AML/MDS at ASH Annual Meeting
- Taiho Oncology Announces Presentation of Data From a U.S. Real-Word Study of Oral Decitabine and Cedazuridine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!