Laredo Resources Corp agrees to acquire 50% stake in Scurve inc, a global shopping mall in the U.S.
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAS VEGAS, NV / ACCESSWIRE / May 16, 2021 / OTC registered Laredo Resources Corp (OTC PINK:LRDR) CEO Doo-ho Park recently transferred fifty-five million shares (55,000,000) of privately held shares to Gyu-chang Jeon, the CEO of US global shopping mall, Scurve inc. Gyu-Chang Jeon will then share 50% of the shares to Doo-ho Park. The company announced that it had signed an agreement to take over and proceeded with the stock transfer process through a lawyer in charge.
On this day, Scurve inc. US global shopping mall share acquisition agreement contained the contents of establishing a global network specialized company, such as providing OFTGcoin as a service to shopping mall users for a certain shopping amount, and establishing a DB by securing global members.
In addition, OFTGcoin announced that it is listing and trading on the BW.COM international exchange and J-bit.com, a Korean exchange, and will start a major event to secure more members.
Source: International News (http://www.gukjenews.com)
Cautionary Note: The news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. The statements are based on current beliefs and looking-forward expectations that are subject to change. In addition, such anticipated statements are subject to suppositions with respect to future business strategies and decisions that are subject to change. Actual results may differ from those expectations expressed in statements. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but not limited to, market conditions, government approvals, changes to proposed laws, and economic conditions within the industry. We do not take any obligation to update statements to reflect events after the statement was made.
SOURCE: Laredo Resources Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Self-Driving Truck Company Embark To Go Public In $5.16 Billion SPAC Deal
- Affordability and More Space Are Strong Draws for Canadian Home Shoppers, but Rising Prices and Low Inventories Remain Challenging
- American Water Employees Raise More Than $200,000 for Water For People in Fundraising Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!