Jadestone Energy PLC Announces Total Voting Rights
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE / ACCESSWIRE / July 30, 2021 / Jadestone Energy plc (AIM:JSE) (the 'Company'), an independent oil and gas production company focused on the Asia Pacific region, announces, in accordance with the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, that as at 30 July 2021, its capital consists of 463,789,477 ordinary shares of £0.001 each, and each with voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury.
This figure should be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
For further information, please contact:
|Jadestone Energy plc||+65 6324 0359 (Singapore)|
|Paul Blakeley, President and CEO||+44 7392 940 495 (UK)|
|Dan Young, CFOemail@example.com|
|Robin Martin, Investor Relations Manager|
|Stifel Nicolaus Europe Limited (Nomad, Joint Broker)||+44 (0) 20 7710 7600 (UK)|
|Jefferies International Limited (Joint Broker)||+44 (0) 20 7029 8000 (UK)|
|Camarco (Public Relations Advisor)||+44 (0) 203 757 4980 (UK)|
This announcement does not contain inside information.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Jadestone Energy PLC
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sativa Wellness Group Announces Launch of Its' Best Price, Best Quality CBD Oil With Guarantee
- Central African Gold Closes the Acquisition of the Musefu Gold Project
- Legal-Bay Lawsuit Funding Continues to Assist Sexual Abuse Victims Nationally Despite Challenges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!