Jadestone Energy Inc Announces Voting Rights and Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SINGAPORE / ACCESSWIRE / March 31, 2021 / Jadestone Energy Inc. (AIM:JSE) (the "Company"), an independent oil and gas production company focused on the Asia Pacific region, announces, in accordance with the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, that as at 31 March 2021, its capital consists of 463,649,477 ordinary shares of no par value, each with voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury.
Therefore, the total number of shares with voting rights in the Company is 463,649,477. This figure should be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
For further information, please contact:
Jadestone Energy Inc.
+65 6324 0359 (Singapore)
Paul Blakeley, President and CEO
+44 7392 940 495 (UK)
Dan Young, CFO
Robin Martin, Investor Relations Manager
Stifel Nicolaus Europe Limited (Nomad, Joint Broker)
+44 (0) 20 7710 7600 (UK)
BMO Capital Markets Limited (Joint Broker)
+44 (0) 20 7236 1010 (UK)
Camarco (Public Relations Advisor)
+44 (0) 203 757 4980 (UK)
This announcement does not contain inside information.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Jadestone Energy Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Else Nutrition Issues Shares for Services
- Lilly Presents New Data on Retevmo® (selpercatinib) in Advanced RET Fusion-Positive Gastrointestinal and Other Cancers at 2021 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
- Global Carbon Council receives approval under ICAO's CORSIA to help international airlines meet carbon neutral growth targets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, BMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!