Ivrnet Announces the Close of its Previously Announced Shares for Debt Transaction
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2021 / Ivrnet Inc. (TSX.V:IVI) ("Ivrnet" or the "Company") announces that it has received final approval from the TSX Venture Exchange to close its shares for debt transaction previously announced on March 14, 2021.
Ivrnet has completed the shares for debt transaction by issuing an aggregate of 2,290,909 common shares at a deemed price of $0.055 per share in settlement of Canadian dollar indebtedness of $126,000 owing to a former service provider.
The common shares issued are subject to a four month hold period from the date of issuance.
Following completion of the issuance of the 2,290,909 common shares, Ivrnet has a total of 94,811,181 common shares issued and outstanding.
Ivrnet is a software and communications company that develops, hosts, sells and supports value‐added business automation software. The company's products and services are delivered through the Internet and traditional phone network. These applications facilitate automated interaction through personalized communication between people, mass communication for disseminating information to thousands of people concurrently, and personalized communication between people and automated systems.
For further information: please contact Andrew Watts, President and CEO, Ivrnet Inc.; Suite 222, 1338 - 36 Avenue NW, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6T6; Tel/fax 1.800.351.7227; E-mail: email@example.com; www.ivrnet.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE: Ivrnet Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ur-Energy’s Shirley Basin In Situ Uranium Project Receives All Major Permits Effectively Doubling Licensed and Permitted Production Capacity of Company
- Lilly collaborates internationally with leading diabetes technology companies to integrate connected insulin pen solutions for people with diabetes
- Nomad Foods Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!