Infinite Ore to Conduct High Resolution Mag Survey on Jackpot Lithium Project
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / February 2, 2021 / Infinite Ore Corp. (the "Company") (TSXV:ILI)(OTCQB: ARXRF) is pleased to announce that it has engaged Novatem Airborne Geophysics to conduct a high resolution heliborne magnetic survey over it's Jackpot Lithium project. The goal of the survey is to identify structures that would be high priority lithium targets for future drilling in order to add to the existing historical resources. The survey is expected to begin in the coming weeks. The property contains known pegmatite showings, including two that contain historical resources of 2 million tons at 1.09% Li2O and 750,000 tons at 1.38% Li2O*.
J.C. St-Amour, President of Infinite Ore commented, "This mag survey will be high resolution, flying at a 25m line spacing, and will assist us in identifying additional pegmatite dikes. This will focus our exploration efforts on high priority targets within our large land package."
The Company's 100% owned Jackpot project is located in close proximity to the Georgia Lake lithium deposit, for which Rock Tech Lithium Inc. recently announced its intent to develop a lithium sulphate production facility located in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Figure 1: Location of Jackpot Project relative to Rock Tech's Georgia Lake Project.
The technical content of this news release was approved by Michel Boily, PhD, P.Geo, an Independent Qualified Person as defined by the National Instrument 43-101.
* The estimates presented above are treated as historic information and have not been verified or relied upon for economic evaluation by the Company. These historical mineral resources do not refer to any category of sections 1.2 and 1.3 of the NI-43-101 Instrument such as mineral resources or mineral reserves as stated in the 2010 CIM Definition Standards on Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves. The explanation lies in the inability by the Company to verify the data acquired by the various historical drilling campaigns. The Company as not done sufficient work yet to classify the historical estimates as current mineral resources or mineral reserves.
About Infinite Ore Corp.
Infinite Ore is a junior mining exploration company focused on seeking and acquiring world-class mineral projects. The company is earning into a large land package with the potential for VMS and gold mineralization in the Confederation Lake assemblage belt near Red Lake, Ont. The company also holds the Jackpot lithium property located near Nipigon, Ont.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
J.C. St-Amour, President
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: This news release contains forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or future performance and reflect management's current expectations and assumptions. Such forward-looking statements reflect management's current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company. Investors are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ materially from those expected. These forward -looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances. All the forward-looking statements made in this press release are qualified by these cautionary statements and by those made in our filings with SEDAR in Canada (available at WWW.SEDAR.COM).
SOURCE: Infinite Ore Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ionic Brands Announces Conversion of Debentures into Preferred Shares
- Zinc8 Energy Solutions Announces the Signing of a Demonstration Agreement to Test Its Long-Duration Zinc Air Energy Storage Technology for Resilient Backup Power at Data Centers
- Bitcoin Association appoints new ambassadors for Japan and the South Pacific to advance Bitcoin SV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!