General Environmental Management, Inc. Provides Shareholder Update
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIDDLETOWN, DE / ACCESSWIRE / February 5, 2021 / General Environmental Management, Inc. (OTC PINK:GEVI), "the Company", is pleased to provide a shareholder update.
On December 22, 2020 Jason Tucker was appointed as CEO and Director. Mr. Tucker has 15 years experience in Business Development, Project Management, Account Management and Sales Engineering.
Following the appointment of Mr. Tucker, the Company redomiciled from Nevada to Delaware in January 2021. The Company's move from Nevada to Delaware was done for the sake of utilizing laws unique to Delaware that will allow the Company to divest itself and extinguish any historical debts and liabilities. These actions will ensure that Company's capital structure will remain un-diluted.
During this process, the Company further intends to effect a name change which will be disclosed at a future date.
The Company has identified unique assets to merge in which will ultimately include bringing on additional management and personnel as well. The incoming team consists of internationally known celebrities that will be identified once financial audits are complete. Management is confident that the direction and sector the Company is targeting will vastly increase shareholder value.
Finally, the company will be reducing the authorized shares and is expecting to be audited and back in good standing with its reporting obligations within the next 45 days.
Stated CEO, Jason Tucker: "I'm very pleased to pursue this opportunity in GEVI and look forward to sharing the exciting direction the company is heading. We will continue to provide regular updates on our progress."
Forward Looking Statements:
This press release contains forward-looking statements. The words "believe," "may," "estimate," "continue," "anticipate," "intend," "should," "plan," "could," "target," "potential," "is likely," "will," "expect" and similar expressions, as they relate to us, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. The Company has based these forward-looking statements largely on our current expectations and projections about future events and financial trends that we believe may affect our financial condition, results of operations, business strategy and financial needs. Some or all of the results anticipated by these forward-looking statements may not be achieved. Any forward-looking statement made by us herein speaks only as of the date on which it is made. Factors or events that could cause our actual results to differ may emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for us to predict all of them. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as may be required by law.
Jason Tucker - 908-312-1014
SOURCE: General Environmental Management, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molecular Partners Shares New Preclinical Data from its AML-Focused CD3 T-Cell Engager Program, CD40 Product Candidate MP0317, and Other Novel Immuno-oncology Approaches at AACR
- TCR² Highlights Gavo-cel Translational Data and Emerging Solid Tumor Pipeline Preclinical Data at AACR Annual Meeting
- Kronos Bio Presents Preclinical Data for Oral CDK9 Inhibitor KB-0742 Demonstrating Sustained Inhibition of Tumor Growth in Multiple Cancers at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!