Gamehost Announces Regular Monthly Dividend for September
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Not intended for distribution to U.S. newswire services or for dissemination in the U.S.
RED DEER, AB / ACCESSWIRE / September 18, 2023 / Gamehost Inc. (Gamehost', the Company') (TSX:GH) Gamehost has declared a cash dividend for the month of September 2023 of $0.03 (CDN) per common share, which equates to $0.36 (CDN) per common share on an annualized basis. The dividend will be paid on October 13, 2023 to shareholders of record on September 30, 2023.
This dividend is considered an "Eligible Dividend" and therefore, eligible for the enhanced gross-up and dividend tax credit available to Canadian shareholders.
Gamehost is a corporation established under the laws of the Province of Alberta. The Company's operations are all located in the Province of Alberta, Canada. Operations of the Company include the Rivers Casino & Entertainment Centre in Ft. McMurray, the Great Northern Casino, Service Plus Inns & Suites and Encore Suites hotels as well as a strip mall all located in Grande Prairie and the Deerfoot Inn & Casino in S.E. Calgary.
Gamehost common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol GH. For more information, visit www.gamehost.ca. Complete disclosure of the Company can be found on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
The TSX does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For more information, contact:
Craig M. Thomas or;
Darcy J. Will
Toll free (877) 703-4545
Fax (403) 340-0683
Email [email protected]
SOURCE: Gamehost Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Henlius' Novel Anti-PD-1 mAb HANSIZHUANG (Serplulimab) Approved for the Treatment of ESCC
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against PacWest, DigitalOcean, and Integra and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Advance Auto Parts, FMC, and Veradigm and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!