Ferguson PLC Announces Transaction in Own Shares
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WOKINGHAM, UK / ACCESSWIRE / January 24, 2022 / Ferguson plc (NYSE: FERG)(LSE: FERG) (the "Company") announces that on January 21, 2022 it purchased for Treasury the following number of its ordinary shares of 10 pence each pursuant to its $1,000 million share repurchase program, details of which were announced on September 28, 2021.
Description of shares: Ferguson plc - ordinary shares of 10 pence
Number of shares repurchased: 50,416
Date of transaction: January 21, 2022
Price paid per share: £117.216010
Broker: J.P. Morgan Securities plc
The Company intends to hold these Shares in Treasury.
Including Shares which have been purchased but not yet settled, the Company holds 12,245,095 Shares in Treasury.
Following the purchase of these shares, the remaining number of ordinary shares in issue will be 219,926,087.
The figure of 219,926,087 may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
In accordance with Article 5(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (the Market Abuse Regulation), as it forms part of UK law by virtue of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018, detailed information about the individual purchases is attached to this announcement.
For further information, please contact:
Brian Lantz, Vice President IR and Communications
+1 224 285 2410
Pete Kennedy, Director of Investor Relations
+1 757 603 0111
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Ferguson PLC
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AUDACIOUS Commences Construction in New York
- Atlanta Based Specialty Realty Group Reorganizes, Changes Business Plan & Leadership
- eXp Global to Speak in Spain‚Äôs Inmoci√≥nate and SIMAPRO Events as part of the Company‚Äôs Transnational Roadshow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!