Ferguson PLC Announces Transaction in Own Shares
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WOKINGHAM, UK / ACCESSWIRE / November 30, 2021 / Ferguson plc (the "Company") announces that on November 29, 2021 it purchased for Treasury the following number of its ordinary shares of 10 pence each pursuant to its $1,000 million share repurchase program, details of which were announced on September 28, 2021.
Description of shares: Ferguson plc - ordinary shares of 10 pence
Number of shares repurchased: 72,994
Date of transaction: November 29, 2021
Price paid per share: £115.434340
Broker: Barclays Capital Securities Limited
The Company intends to hold these Shares in Treasury.
Including Shares which have been purchased but not yet settled, the Company holds 11,180,056 Shares in Treasury.
Following the purchase of these shares, the remaining number of ordinary shares in issue will be 220,991,126.
The figure of 220,991,126 may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
In accordance with Article 5(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (the Market Abuse Regulation), as it forms part of UK law by virtue of the European Union (Withdrawal) ACT 2018, detailed information about the individual purchases is attached to this announcement.
For further information, please contact:
Bill Brundage, Chief Financial Officer
+1 757 223 6092
Brian Lantz, Vice President IR and Communications
+1 224 285 2410
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Ferguson PLC
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insider Acquisition of Lucky Minerals
- GLOBE LIFE INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2021 EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL
- DMG Blockchain Solutions Announces Delay of Annual Filings and Application for a Management Cease Trade Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBarclays, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!