Ferguson PLC Announces Transaction in Own Shares
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WOKINGHAM, UK / ACCESSWIRE / July 22, 2021 / Ferguson plc (the 'Company') announces that on July 21, 2021 it purchased for Treasury the following number of its ordinary shares of 10 pence each pursuant to its $400 million share repurchase program, details of which were announced on March 16, 2021.
Description of shares: Ferguson plc - ordinary shares of 10 pence
Number of shares repurchased: 19,914
Date of transaction: July 21, 2021
Price paid per share: £101.966808
Broker: J.P. Morgan Securities plc
The Company intends to hold these Shares in Treasury.
Including Shares which have been purchased but not yet settled, the Company holds 9,754,671 Shares in Treasury.
Following the purchase of these shares, the remaining number of ordinary shares in issue will be 222,416,511.
The figure of 222,416,511 may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
In accordance with Article 5(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (the Market Abuse Regulation), as it forms part of UK law by virtue of the European Union (Withdrawal) ACT 2018, detailed information about the individual purchases is attached to this announcement.
For further information, please contact:
Bill Brundage, Chief Financial Officer
+1 757 223 6092
Brian Lantz, Vice President IR and Communications
+1 224 285 2410
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Ferguson PLC
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FS Bancorp, Inc. Reports Net Income for the Second Quarter of 2021 of $8.5 Million or $0.97 Per Diluted Share, and Implemented Previously Announced Two-For-One Stock Split and Scheduled Payment of the
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games - Dressage Day 1
- AIO Contracting Putting Apprentices and Businesses on the Path to Success
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!