Ecolab Schedules Webcast and Conference Call on April 27
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ST. PAUL, MN / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Ecolab will host a live webcast of its first quarter earnings conference call to discuss 2021 first quarter results. A news release containing first quarter results is expected to be issued before market open on April 27, 2021.
Details for the public webcast are as follows:
TIME: 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
DATE: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
DURATION: One hour
ARCHIVE: A replay of the webcast and supplemental data will be available on Ecolab's website.
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $12 billion and more than 44,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. www.ecolab.com
SOURCE: Ecolab Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core One Labs Negotiates Milestone Acquisition With Akome Biotech Ltd.
- Statement from CNH Industrial
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!