Early Warning Report
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MONTREAL, QC / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Critical Elements Lithium Corporation (TSXV:CRE)(OTCQX:CRECF)(FSE:F12) ("Critical Elements" or the "Company") that it has acquired ownership of 12,051,770 shares (the "Shares") of Chilean Metals Inc. (the "Issuer") in connection with an option agreement. See press release dated December 23, 2020, for more information. The Shares acquired represent, approximately 19.6% of the Issuer's issued and outstanding Shares.
Prior to the transaction, the Company was not a shareholder of the Issuer. Following the closing of this Transaction, the Company owns 12,051,770 Shares which represents approximately 19.6 % of the Issuer's issued and outstanding common shares.
The Shares were acquired for investment purposes. The Company may from time to time acquire additional securities of the Issuer, dispose of some or all of the existing or additional securities it holds or will hold, or may continue to hold its current position.
A copy of the Early Warning Report filed by the Company in connection with the option agreement is available on SEDAR on the Issuer's SEDAR profile. The press release is being issued under the early warning provisions of Canadian securities legislation.
For further information, please contact:
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is described in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE: Critical Elements Lithium Corporation
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core One Labs Negotiates Milestone Acquisition With Akome Biotech Ltd.
- Elbit Systems Awarded a $1.65 Billion Contract for Flight Training Program, as Part of Agreement Between Israeli and Hellenic Ministries of Defense
- Sycamore Entertainment and SEGI.TV Extend Chip Ganassi Relationship By¬†Partnering on No. 10 Indy Car Driven By Alex Palou
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!