EALIXIR INC. Enters into a Partnership with Indicium AG and Others
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI, FL and MILAN, ITALY and BERLIN, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / March 15, 2021 / Ealixir, Inc. (OTC PINK:EAXR) ("Ealixir" or the "Company"), an Internet technology company specializing in managing, protecting and shaping the digital identity of people and companies is pleased to announce the establishment of Ealixir GmbH.
The joint venture between Ealixir Hispania SL (51%), 100% owned by Ealixir Inc. and Indicium Technologies AG (31%) and other partners, is another strategic step taken by the CEO of Ealixir Inc., Enea Angelo Trevisan, to strengthen the company's business model, enhance global leadership and expand customer potential in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with an exclusive mandate.
About Ealixir Inc.
Founded in Milan, Italy, in 2018 by Enea Angelo Trevisan and currently headquartered in Nevada, USA, Ealixir is engaged in providing its clients with the ability to control their online persona, by removing outdated negative information and simultaneously creating new, positive links capable of engaging the audience so to attract new business opportunities. The idea behind Ealixir Inc. is to give people and companies the freedom to choose the links that appear when someone searches for them on an internet search engine.
The Company provides four services to individuals and businesses, including:
- Ealixir Removal: protects the reputation of the clients - both individual and companies - by removing outdated negative or harmful information available online under certain conditions, utilizing the Company's innovative technological platform. Ealixir Removal is the only service that, once a client is accepted, guarantees the removal of unwanted links, offering a money back guarantee to its clients.
- Ealixir Story: provides tailor-made articles and positive links written by a team of over 500 professional journalists, published by some of the most authoritative media outlets of the word, all of which feature the client's business history;
- NewsDelete: erases names from some of the most unfamous financial blacklist of the world;
- WebID: using an in-house algorithm, prepares detailed reports for individuals, brands and companies by analyzing over 90 millions of open sources, so to understand the health of a digital entity and elaborate a custom-made strategy to enhance it.
Ealixir Inc. is also very pride to have established Ealixir Foundation, an Institution that assists the victims of online hate and violence, like revenge porn or cyber bulling. Through Ealixir Foundation, all the Ealixir services are offered for free, as the company firmly believes the internet must be an inclusive place where everyone feels safe.
About Indicium AG
Founded by Dr August Hanning (Founder and President of the board of Director) and Michal Keuper (Co-Founder and CEO), Indicium AG, is specialized in cybersecurity and to gather deep information using Open Source Intelligence tools and methodologies.
Dr August Hanning
"I strongly supported this Joint-Venture because I considered the Partnership with Ealixir Inc. a strategic transaction for the future of our two companies".
"The security issue was directly appealing to me, in particular the opportunity to apply and develop cutting-edge technologies in this field in the heart of Europe. The partnership with Ealixir will enable both companies to reinforce complementary and strategic business units for the development of future projects and to economically share the needs of our mutual customers by increasing the scope of opportunities and broadening the range of services offered."
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain forward looking statements which are based on current expectations, forecasts, and assumptions that involve risks as well as uncertainties that could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from those anticipated or expected, including statements related to the amount and timing of expected revenues as well as any payment of dividends on our common and preferred stock, statements related to our financial performance, expected income, distributions, and future growth for upcoming quarterly and annual periods. Actual results and the timing of certain events could differ materially from those projected in or contemplated by the forward-looking statements due to a number of factors among other matters, the Company may not be able to sustain growth or achieve profitability based upon many factors including but not limited to general stock market conditions.. We have incurred and will continue to incur significant expenses in our expansion of our existing business and there is no assurance that we will generate enough revenues to offset those costs in both the near and long term. Additional expansion of our service offerings may expose us to additional legal and regulatory costs and unknown exposure(s) based upon the various geopolitical locations we will be providing services in, the impact of which cannot be predicted at this time.
SOURCE: Ealixir, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ClassWorx Interview with Agro Capital Management Corp CEO Scott Benson Now Available on Youtube
- Broomfield CO Dental Hygienist – X-Ray Check-Up Exam/Cleaning Services Expanded
- Frontera and CGX Announce $19 Million Loan Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!