Digital World Acquisition Corp. Announces Voting Results of Special Meeting to Approve the Extension Amendment
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 23, 2022 / Digital World Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: DWAC) ("Digital World" or the "Company") announced today that the Company's stockholders voted in favor of the proposal to amend its amended and restated certificate of incorporation ("Extension Amendment") to extend the period of time available to complete a business combination, in three-month increments, until September 8, 2023 or such earlier date as determined by the Company's Board of Directors, at the special meeting of its stockholders that took place November 22, 2022 at 12:00 pm ET. The Extension Amendment was approved by a vote of approximately 98% of the shares of common stock voted, which represented approximately 66% of the outstanding shares of common stock on August 12, 2022, the record date. A Current Report on Form 8-K disclosing the full voting results will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About Digital World Acquisition Corp.
Digital World (Nasdaq: DWAC) is a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
Name: Alex Cano
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE: Digital World Acquisition Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labcorp (LH) Quickly Falls to Low, Down 4.8%
- Ventyx Biosciences Announces Dosing of the First Patient in the Phase 2 SERENITY Trial of VTX958 for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- Atlas Air Worldwide (AAWW) Shareholders Approve Proposed Acquisition by Investor Group Led by Apollo, Together with J.F. Lehman & Company and Hill City Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!