Cinedigm Channels Featured in the Launch of TCL's North American Linear Service
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) today announced that it has partnered with TCL, one of the world's best-selling electronics brands, to include all of its streaming channels in TCL's launch of a linear service on select TVs in North America. The service is scheduled to launch on February 10, 2021.
Since being introduced in North America in 2014, TCL is now the second largest TV brand in the United States. That success is largely due to their innovation, vertical integration and strong relationships with OS and content partners.
The Cinedigm channels included in this launch will be:
- BAMBU - The best in Chinese cinema and TV.
- Bloody Disgusting - The #1 horror destination featuring an assortment of celebrated cult favorites, original series, and exclusive content.
- The Bob Ross Channel - Official channel dedicated to the work of iconic painter Bob Ross.
- Comedy Dynamics - The tastemaker for comedy featuring standup performances by Jim Gaffigan, Tiffany Haddish, Ali Wong, Marc Maron and many more.
- CONtv - The destination for cult and retro film and TV series.
- CONtv Anime - 24x7 anime.
- Docurama - Award-winning true-life documentaries, films and TV series. An eclectic mix of thought-provoking entertainment.
- Dove Channel - Family movies and iconic TV series including Heartland, Andy Griffith Show, and The Lucy Show.
- MyTime Movie Network - Dedicated to the movies we love- heartstopping thrillers, date night romcoms, heartwarming holiday favorites, and original programming.
- So&Real - British and Australian lifestyle and reality TV series, including Gordon Behind Bars' and Only Way is Essex,' from All3 Media
- Whistle TV - Sports and lifestyle entertainment for today's fan.
"It is strategically important for us to partner with all major television manufacturers as we pave the way for our channels to be as widely available as possible," said Tony Huidor, Cinedigm's General Manager of Digital Networks. "As one of the largest manufacturers of televisions in the US by market share, we are pleased to be part of TCL's new streaming service which will bring our channels to a whole new base of television viewers."
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels and technology services to the world's largest media, technology and retail companies.
Cinedigm uses, and will continue to use, its website, press releases, SEC filings, and various social media channels, including Twitter (https://twitter.com/cinedigm), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/cinedigm/), Facebook (https://facebook.com/Cinedigm), StockTwits (https://stocktwits.com/CinedigmCorp) and the Company website (www.cinedigm.com) as additional means of disclosing public information to investors, the media and others interested in the Company. It is possible that certain information that the Company posts on its website, disseminated in press releases, SEC filings, and on social media could be deemed to be material information, and the Company encourages investors, the media and others interested in the Company to review the business and financial information that the Company posts on its website, disseminates in press releases, SEC filings and on the social media channels identified above, as such information could be deemed to be material information. For more information, visit http://www.cinedigm.com.
SOURCE: Cinedigm Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- GreenBox POS (GBOX) Appoints New Chief Financial Officer and New Head of Risk Management
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering by its U.S. Mortgage Insurance Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!