Charge Enterprises to Present at Accredited Investors Virtual Expo
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / Charge Enterprises Inc. (OTC PINK:CRGE), connecting people everywhere with communications, infrastructure and transportation, announced today that Charge Founder and CEO Andrew Fox will present at the following investor event:
Accredited Investors Virtual Expo -
- Presentation Date, Time: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Presentation Time: 1:35pmET
- Registration Link: https://online.moneyshow.com/2021/March/accredited-virtual-expo/registration/?scode=052554
- For more information about this event, please visit: https://www.moneyshow.com/online-events/
The presentation will be available for replay on the Company's website (https://www.charge.enterprises/) for a period of time following the conference, and the video will be archived on MoneyShow.com.
About Charge Enterprises Inc.
Charge Enterprises Inc (Ticker: CRGE) is a portfolio of global businesses with the vision of connecting people everywhere with communications, infrastructure and transportation. With three distinct divisions:
- Charge Communications, with a strategy to offer Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) and Communication as a Platform Service (CPaaS), providing termination of both voice and data to Carriers and Mobile Network Operators (MNO's) globally for over 2 decades.
- Charge Infrastructure, addresses last mile micro-mobility by offering unique and problem-solving infrastructure solutions to cities globally
- Charge Transport, with a strategy of building out new delivery routes globally, adding electrification and autonomous capability to deliver 10's of millions of parcels a day while constantly innovating and utilizing shared resources.
Our strategy is to do the unglamorous part of connecting your phone calls, delivering your packages, and powering micro-mobility.
We operate our current business through a number of subsidiaries which we have recently acquired and/or formed.
Learn more about us at https://www.charge.enterprises/.
Safe Harbor Statement
Information in this news release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of Charge Enterprises, Inc. that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases "can be," "expects," "may affect," "believed," "estimate," "project," and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Charge Enterprises, Inc. cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of Charge Enterprises, Inc. is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s control. In addition to those discussed in Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s press releases, public filings, and statements by Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s management, including, but not limited to, Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s estimate of the sufficiency of its existing capital resources, Charge Enterprises Inc's ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities and, in identifying contracts which match Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. Charge Enterprises, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
LHA Investor Relations
Carolyn Capaccio, CFA
SOURCE: Charge Enterprises Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ClassWorx Interview with Agro Capital Management Corp CEO Scott Benson Now Available on Youtube
- Boutique Air Announces New Las Vegas-Merced Route
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against EHang Holdings Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!