BTU Option Grant
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / BTU METALS CORP. ("BTU" or the "Company") (TSXV:BTU)(OTC PINK:BTUMF) announces it has granted a total of 600,000 stock options to a director and an officer of the company exercisable at a price of $0.14 per share for a period of three years from the date of grant. The options have been granted in accordance with the company's stock option plan.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Paul Wood, CEO, Director
SOURCE: BTU Metals Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Strattners Moves Head Office to Asia
- Announced at Parker Seminars Orlando 2021 - Parker University Strengthens Reputation in Educational Technology Leadership Role Among Chiropractic Programs Through Partnership with Touch of Life Techno
- CGTN: China to build Zhejiang into demonstration zone for common prosperity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!