Alicorp S.A.A. Announces Its Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LIMA, PERU / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Alicorp S.A.A. (BVL:ALICORC1 and ALICORI1) announced that it will hold its Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Lima Time / 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, which will be presented by Mr. Alfredo Perez - Chief Executive Officer, and other members of the senior management team. Alicorp will report its Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings on Monday, February 15, 2021 after the market closes.
The conference call can be accessed through the following numbers:
1-877-830-2576 (U.S. participants)
+1-785-424-1726 (International participants)
Conference ID: ALICORP
To access the live webcast presentation, visit:
A replay will be available on February 16, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. for 7 days.
1-844-488-7474 (U.S. participants)
+1-862-902-0129 (International participants)
Alicorp is a leading CPG and B2B company headquartered in Peru, with operations in other Latin American countries, such as Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, and exports to over 30 countries. The Company focuses on four core businesses: (1) Consumer packaging goods (food, personal and home care) in Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Ecuador and other countries, (2) B2B products (industrial oleaginous, industrial farinaceous and food service products), (3) Aquaculture (fish and shrimp balanced feed), and (4) Crushing (soy and sunflower beans).
INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT
Gisele Remy, Investor Relations Officer
SOURCE: ALICORP S.A.A.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenbank Capital Portfolio Company Staminier Raises C$17m, and Completes Substantia Acquisition
- Antengene Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase II Trial of ATG-008 (Onatasertib) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors with Specific Genetic Alterations
- genEquality’s First Inclusive Safety Mural Launches at Townsend Harris High School in Flushing, Queens
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!