Aegis Capital Corp. Acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $3.3 Million Follow-On Offering for My Size, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYSZ)
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 25, 2021 / Aegis Capital Corp. acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $3.3 Million Follow-On Offering for My Size, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYSZ)
About My Size, Inc.
My Size, Inc. is a creator of mobile device measurement solutions that has developed innovative solutions designed to address shortcomings in multiple verticals, including the e-commerce fashion/apparel, shipping/parcel and do-it-yourself (DIY) industries. My Size was founded in 2014 by Ronen Luzon.
About Aegis Capital Corp.
Aegis Capital Corporation ("Aegis") has been in the wealth management and investment banking business since 1984. Aegis is dedicated to providing corporate finance, strategic advisory and related services to public and private companies across multiple sectors and regions. Aegis also provides research and sales and trading services to institutional investors. Aegis offers its investment representatives a conflict free service platform and is able to provide a full-range of products and services.
For more information about this offering or Investment Banking Services please email InvestmentBanking@aegiscap.com or call (212) 813-1010
This communication has been prepared by Aegis Capital Corporation for distribution to Aegis Capital Corporation's clientele. This communication is not intended for public dissemination and the recipient is prohibited from sharing this information. This communication has been prepared for institutional - accounts, as defined within FINRA Rule 4512(c), who (1) are capable of evaluating investment risks independently, both in general and with regard to all transactions and investment strategies involving a security or securities; and (2) will exercise independent judgment in evaluating the recommendations of any broker - dealer or its associated persons. This communication is not a product of Aegis Capital Corporation Research Department. Aegis Capital Corporation., Member FINRA, SIPC
SOURCE: Aegis Capital Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Announces Quarterly Dividend and Schedules First Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- PowerFuel Damas Co-Founder Wins 2021 Global Amazon AIexa Skills Challenge to Help Rescue Women from Domestic Violence
- EMPOWERING COMMUNITIES THROUGH ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!