AdvanceTC Limited Secures DTC Eligibility
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 8, 2021 / AdvanceTC Limited, (OTC:ATCLF) the manufacturer of the world's first android smartphone with satellite messaging and emergency service announces that the company has secured DTC Eligibility by The Depository Trust Company for its shares on the OTC effective March 5, 2021.
The Depository Trust Company (DTC) is a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation DTCC, and manages the electronic clearing and settlement of publicly traded companies. Securities that are eligible to be electronically cleared and settled through the DTC are considered "DTC eligible." This electronic method of clearing securities speeds up the receipt of stock and cash, and thus accelerates the settlement process for investors.
Chief Executive Officer, CP Loi said in a statement: "We are pleased to announce that we have obtained DTC eligibility, effective March 5, 2021. Becoming DTC-eligible greatly simplifies the process of trading and exchanging our common stock. We continue to make positive steps to grow the Company. We would like to thank our legal counsel, advisors and transfer agent, Vstock Transfer, for their guidance through this process. We will continue to update our shareholders on our progress."
About AdvanceTC Limited
AdvanceTC is a premier company specializing in the design, development and commercialization of high tech mobile wireless computing and telecommunication devices since 2005. AdvanceTC W3, a full Windows® OS microcomputer integrated with cellular telephony capabilities and the Xplore X7 satellite-smartphone, fully designed and developed using its own patented proprietary technology and engineering innovation.
Safe Harbor Statement
This update includes forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as AdvanceTC Limited. or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.
99 Wall Street, Suite 2818
New York, NY, 10005
SOURCE: AdvanceTC Ltd
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pampa Metals Signs Letter of Intent with Austral Gold Ltd. For the Exploration of its Cerro Blanco and Morros Blancos Properties in Chile
- EY announces alliance with Nokia to help business unlock the power of 5G and accelerate digital transformation
- Clarivate Releases Annual Sustainability Report Outlining 2020 Progress and Plans for the Future
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!