Vanguard Group Now Owns a 6.1% Stake in Tesla (TSLA), Up 34% from Q3
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), passive fund manager Vanguard Group disclosed a 6.1%, or 57,814,310 share, stake in the company. This is up 33.58% from the 43,281,548 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending Sept 30, 2020. The firm held the shares as of Dec. 31, 2020.
The fund is now the second-largest holder behind CEO Elon Musk.
The addition from Vangaurd is in part likely related to Tesla's addition to the S&P 500 on December 21, 2020.
For more notable holders of Tesla stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elon Musk Faces SEC Probe For Role In Tesla (TSLA) Self-driving Claims - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA): Morgan Stanley on why the stock is up so much post Q4
- Today's most important price target changes
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Vanguard, 13G, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!