Steven Cohen's Point72 Raises Stake in Affimed N.V. (AFMD) to 5.0% - 13G
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Affimed N.V. (NASDAQ: AFMD), Steven Cohen's hedge fund Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.0%, or 5,814,606 share, stake in the company. This is up 190.73% from the 2,000,000 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending December 31, 2020.
For more notable holders of Affimed N.V. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Affimed Highlights the Potential of its Innate Cell Engager AFM24 as EGFR-targeting Therapy for Solid Tumors as Monotherapy and in Combination with Adoptive NK Cell Transfer at AACR Virtual Annual Mee
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/09: (CELC) (AFMD) (GLSI) Higher; (PRVB) (ITRM) (JKS) Lower (more...)
- Affimed (AFMD) Climbs 40% Following Initial Data from Phase 1 Study of Cord Blood-derived Natural Killer Cells Pre-complexed with Innate Cell Engager AFM13
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!