Southeastern Asset Management Raises Stake in EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY (KODK) to 15.8%
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY (NYSE: KODK), hedge fund Southeastern Asset Management disclosed a 15.8%, or 14,029,093 share, stake in the company. This is up 182.84% from the 4,960,000 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2020.
For more notable holders of EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kodak (KODK) Announces DZZ Druckzentrum Zurich commits fully to the KODAK LIBRA VP2 Digital Plate
- Hedge fund Melvin Capital lost 49% on its investments in Q1 -source
- Powell says U.S. Fed is reviewing 'concerning' Archegos bank losses - CBS '60 Minutes'
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSoutheastern Asset Management, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!