Melvin Capital Management LP Shows New 5.1% Stake in Fair Isaac (FICO) 13G
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Fair Isaac (NYSE: FICO), hedge fund Melvin Capital Management LP disclosed a 5.1%, or 1,505,000 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of FAIR ISAAC COPORATION stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Tightens Hedge Fund Financing After Archegos Collapse - Bloomberg
- Archegos-linked stocks slide as markets eye more unwinding
- Harmonic (HLIT) on watch on chatter after agreement with Scopia Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!