Melvin Capital Management LP Shows New 5.1% Stake in Fair Isaac (FICO) 13G
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Fair Isaac (NYSE: FICO), hedge fund Melvin Capital Management LP disclosed a 5.1%, or 1,505,000 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of FAIR ISAAC COPORATION stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Tightens Hedge Fund Financing After Archegos Collapse - Bloomberg
- Archegos-linked stocks slide as markets eye more unwinding
- Intrum Germany Adopts FICO Customer Communications Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!