D. E. Shaw & Raises Stake in Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) to 5% - 13G
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY), hedge fund D. E. Shaw & Co., INC. disclosed a 5%, or 6,117,692 share, stake in the company. This is up 51.98% from the 4,025,336 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending December 31, 2020.
The date of the event which required the fling of the 13G was Jan 21.
For more notable holders of Bed Bath & Beyond stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts into quarter release and outlook
- Credit Suisse cuts bonuses following Archegos loss - FT
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 600K+ Shares of Opendoor (OPEN)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesD.E. Shaw, 13G
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!