Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Shows New 5.8% Stake in Curis, Inc. (CRIS)
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.8%, or 5,339,943 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending December 31, 2020.
For more notable holders of Curis, Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yatra Online (YTRA) Gains as Activist Maguire Asset Management Files 13D, Letter to CEO
- Curis to Present at 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Curis Reports Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!