Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Shows New 5% Stake in Tricida (TCDA) - 13G
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Tricida (NASDAQ: TCDA), Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5%, or 2,525,538 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending December 31, 2020.
For more notable holders of Tricida stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire is Investigating Certain Officers and Directors of Uniti Group, Surgalign Holdings, Tyson Foods, and Tricida on Behalf of Long-Term Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Conta
- Tricida to Present at the Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Tricida Announces Multiple Data Presentations to Be Given at the Virtual National Kidney Foundation 2021 Spring Clinical Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!