ValueAct confirms Salesforce.com stake, adds to New York Times - 13F
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts CRM Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ValueAct Capital released its 13F for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2022. Below is a summary:
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) new 560,221 share position
Altus Power, Inc (NYSE: AMPS) raised from 4,000,020 shares to 4,017,608 shares
NEW YORK TIMES CO. (NYSE: NYT) raised from 11,614,741 shares to 13,646,112 shares
KKR & CO. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) lowered from 26,456,563 shares to 23,702,511 shares
LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQX) lowered from 12,552,751 shares to 6,052,751 shares
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C) liquidated
Rocket Companies (NYSE: RKT) liquidated
Topbuild (NYSE: BLD) liquidated
CBRE Group (NYSE: CBG) maintained 9,234,964 share stake
Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ: FISV) maintained 14,647,776 share stake
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSIT) maintained 4,421,951 share stake
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) maintained 13,437,070 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina (ILMN) Issues Statement in Response to Carl Icahn's Letter
- Peltz: Consumers Should Pay Fees to Insure Bank Deposits Over $250K
- Illumina (ILMN) Responds to Carl Icahn's Statements, Reiterates Commitment to Shareholder Value
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesValueAct Capital, LLC, Citi, Jeffrey W. Ubben
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!