Nelson Peltz Trian lower stake in Sysco, exits Procter & Gamble - 13F
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts DIS Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nelson Peltz Trian Fund released its 13F for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2022. Below is a summary:
The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) new 9,029,800 share position (known, launched a proxy fight)
General Electric (NYSE: GE) raised from 4,027,274 shares to 4,028,491 shares
Sysco Corp. (NYSE: SYY) lowered from 7,177,540 shares to 4,540 shares
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) liquidated
Ferguson (NYSE: FERG) maintained 11,218,181 share stake
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) maintained 55,758,634 share stake
JANUS CAPITAL GROUP, Inc. (NYSE: JNS) maintained 31,867,800 share stake
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) maintained 16,239 share stake
WENDY'S (NASDAQ: WEN) maintained 25,333,339 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz, Trian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!