No, Natixis doesn't have 6% stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts TSLA Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL ( Down)
Revenue Growth %: +26.2%
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 15, 2023 12:58 PM EST)
Natixis confirmed to StreetInsider.com that it doesn't have a 189,784,078 share stake in Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), but that the stake disclosed in the firm's recent Q4 13F filing with the SEC was posted in error.
The 13F of the French investment bank raised eyebrows on Wall Street Wednesday as the massive stake would have been equal to a 6% stake, valued at some $39.7 billion. It would have also made the firm a top 5 holder of the EV maker.
Some were speculating that Natixis could have bought the stock on behalf of a sovereign wealth fund, but that is not the case. It appears someone added an extra "zero" to the stake by mistake.
Natixis told StreetInsider.com they would be re-filing its 13F later today with the correct stake amount.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG revives Arizona battery factory with $5.6b investment
- NKGen Biotech to Go Public via Merger with Graf Acquisition Corp. IV (GFOR)
- Tesla (TSLA) best positioned to master upcoming industry shake-out - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!