Buffett's Berkshire adds Atlanta Braves stocks, sells GM and Procter & Gamble
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) (NYSE: BRK-B) filed is latest 13F for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. The fund added a new small position in Atlanta Braves Holdings (NASDAQ: BATRK) while liquidating its stakes in General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG).
The firm also didn't show a stake in Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) at the end of the quarter, suggesting it sold the position before Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) closed its deal to acquire the videogame maker on Oct 13, 2023.
The value of the firm's equity portfolio was $313.3 billion as of the end of the quarter, down from $348.19 billion as of the end of the June quarter.
By StreetInsider.com Staff
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) falls on report of deal to acquire CrownRock
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Hot List
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Definitive Agreement, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!