Sillerman Offers to Buy SFX Entertainment (SFXE) for $3.25/Share
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
In a 13D on SFX Entertainment (NASDAQ: SFXE) Robert Sillerman said, "On October 14, 2015, Mr. Sillerman delivered a non-binding letter to the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board") to propose a potential transaction for the Board's consideration. Under the proposed transaction, Mr. Sillerman would be prepared to acquire, through one or more acquisition vehicles, all of the outstanding shares of Common Stock not already beneficially owned by him for up to $3.25 per share in cash; at the same time, stockholders of the Company who wished to retain their equity interest in the Company would have the option to do so, subject to a maximum of 75 shareholders, and roll over their shares into equity interests of the acquiror alongside Mr. Sillerman ("Proposed Transaction"). Under the Proposed Transaction, each stockholder of the Company (other than those who elect to roll over their shares) would receive at closing (i) an amount per share in cash equal to the sum of $1.75 plus 100% of the amount Mr. Sillerman receives, up to $50MM in the aggregate applied pro rata to all shareholders, for the credit and other support he has provided to the Company, and (ii) a non-tradeable contingent payment right entitling the holder to receive up to an additional $1.00 per share in cash upon future sale of the Company."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Truck (USAK) Acquired by DB Schenker for $31.72/Share (Earlier)
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (IMPP) Receives Nasdaq Non-Compliance Notice
- Entegris (ENTG) and CMC Materials (CCMP) Receive China Antitrust Clearance for Pending Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related Entities13D, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!