GameStop (GME) Shareholder RC Ventures Sends Letter to Board Calling for Strategic Review
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) shareholder RC Ventures said the company's leadership should immediately conduct a strategic review of the business and share a credible plan for seizing the tremendous opportunities in the rapidly-growing gaming sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canoo Inc. (GOEV) Names Ambassador Josette Sheeran President
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Completes $2.75B Acquisition of the Infrastructure & Automotive Business of Silicon Labs (SLAB)
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Announces Normerica Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!