GameStop (GME) Gains as RC Ventures Discloses Recent Talks with Management, Board
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) gained after-hours Monday following an amended 13D from 10% holder RC Ventures disclosing recent conversations with senior management and several members of the Board.
From the filing: During September 2020, the Reporting Persons have had conversations and communications with senior management and several members of the Board of Directors of the Issuer concerning the Reporting Person’s views of the Company. During these conversations, the Reporting Persons expressed their willingness to become more involved in the Company under certain circumstances that the Reporting Persons believe are likely to produce the best results for all shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Burry Warns Retail Traders About the 'Mother of All Crashes' - Bloomberg, Citing Tweets
- Active options: CLF GME PLTR BB AMD F VIAC MSFT WKHS VXRT SENS
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!