Elliott Management Raises Stake in Qlik Tech (QLIK) to 10.8%
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
In an amended 13D filing on Qlik Tech (NASDAQ: QLIK), Elliot Management disclosed it raised its stake to 10.8%. In early March, the firm initially disclosed an 8.8% stake.
Recent reports suggest Elliott Management is pressuring the company to explore a sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Michael Burry of 'The Big Short' reveals a bet against Apple (AAPL) - CNBC
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Sam Bankman-Fried takes stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!