Buffett's Berkshire Adds Another ~$370M in Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Stock on Sell-Off
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berkshire disclosed buying another 5.99 million shares from 09/26/22-09/28/22 at prices from $57.9116-$61.3765. The new purchase is worth about $368 million based on yesterday's closing price.
The latest purchase brings the firm's stake to 194,351,650 shares. Further, Berkshire owns warrants that cover another 83,858,848 shares, with an exercise price of $59.62, and 100,000 preferred shares.
In August, Berkshire received Federal Energy Regulatory Commission approval to acquire up to 50% of Occidental Petroleum's common stock.
By StreetInsider.com Staff
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Tremendous logic' in a RingCentral (RNG), 8x8 (EGHT) merger - Craig-Hallum
- The Ensign Group (ENSG) acquires two Colorado skilled nursing facilities
- EQT Said in Talks to Acquire Radius Global Infrastructure, Inc. (RADI) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!