- Ra Pharmaceuticals (RARX) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $13/Share, in Middle of Expected Range
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
- Smart Sand (SND) Commences 10.6M Share IPO; Sees Pricing of $15 - $18/Share
- Exclusive: Altice USA draws up plans for IPO - sources
- Forterra (FRTA) IPO Opens Down 8%
- See More
2016's Top IPOs
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) 287.96%
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) 174.57%
- Twilio, Inc. (TWLO) 165.60%
- AveXis (AVXS) 135.20%
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RETA) 126.36%
- Impinj (PI) 92.57%
- Novan (NOVN) 90.09%
- Merus B.V. (MRUS) 84.00%
- Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) 82.44%
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX) 81.00%
On July 1, 2015, the IPO Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) opened for trading at $29.90 after pricing 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share, above the recently expected range of $15 to $17 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Teladoc is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) Files 37.5M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Prices 2M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$16M
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $80M
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Prices 9.5M Share, Warrant Offering at $0.55 Per Unit
- Agree Realty (ADC) Prices Upside Stock Offering
- See More
|10/12/2016||Azure Power Global||AZRE||3.409 Mil||$18.00||$15.93||-11.50%||Barclays and Credit Suisse|
|10/11/2016||AzurRx BioPharma||AZRX||960K||$5.50||$5.03||-8.55%||WallachBeth Capital, LLC and Network1 Financial Securities|
|10/6/2016||Coupa Software||COUP||7.4 Mil||$18.00||$27.00||50.00%||Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Barclays, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, and Raymond James|
|10/19/2016||CRISPR Therapeutics||CRSP||4 Mil||$14.00||$14.70||5.00%||Citigroup, Piper Jaffray, Barclays, Guggenheim Securities|
|10/7/2016||Camping World||CWH||11.364 Mil||$22.00||$22.64||2.91%||Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan|
|10/20/2016||Forterra||FRTA||18.42 Mil||$18.00||$16.87||-6.28%||Goldman, Sachs & Co., Citigroup and Credit Suisse|
|10/20/2016||iRhythm Technologies||IRTC||6.294 Mil||$17.00||$26.26||54.47%||J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley|
|10/7/2016||Everspin Technologies||MRAM||5 Mil||$8.00||$6.36||-20.50%||Stifel and Needham & Company|
|10/6/2016||Obalon Therapeutics||OBLN||5 Mil||$15.00||$14.00||-6.67%||UBS, Canaccord Genuity and Stifel|
|10/12/2016||Extraction Oil & Gas||XOG||33.333 Mil||$19.00||$21.97||15.63%||Credit Suisse, Barclays, and Goldman Sachs|
|N/A||loanDepot, Inc.||LDI||30 Mil||$16-$18||Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Barclays|
|N/A||congatec Holding AG||CONG||5.455 Mil||$10-$12||Stifel, Needham & Company|
|N/A||PLx Pharma Inc.||PLXP||N/A||N/A||Raymond James, Maxim Group, Janney Montgomery Scott|
|N/A||Truck Hero||TRUK||11.111 Mil||$17-$19||J.P. Morgan, Baird, BofA Merrill Lynch|
|N/A||TiGenix NV||TIG||N/A||N/A||Canaccord Genuity, Nomura Securities International, KBC Securities USA, Chardan Capital Markets|
|N/A||Bavarian Nordic A/S||BAVN||N/A||N/A||Cowen and Company, Piper Jaffray, Nomura|
|N/A||Viamet Pharmaceuticals Corp.||VMET||N/A||N/A||Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Guggenheim Securities, Needham & Company|
|N/A||MassRoots, Inc.||MSRT||N/A||N/A||Chardan Capital Markets|
|N/A||Gemphire Therapeutics||GEMP||N/A||N/A||Jefferies and Cowen|
|N/A||OrthoPediatrics Corp.||KIDS||N/A||N/A||Piper Jaffray & Co., Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, William Blair & Company, BTIG|
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) filed $500M IPO with the SEC. The company plans to list under symbol "BUFF" on the NASDAQ.
The offering is being led by JPMorgan and Citigroup, with Barlcys, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and LOYAL3 Securities also listed in support.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products is the fastest growing major pet food company in the United States, selling dog and cat food made with whole meats, fruits and vegetables, and other high-quality, natural ingredients. BLUE is a billion dollar brand based on sales at retail and is the #1 brand in the Wholesome Natural market segment. They currently have approximately 6% share of the overall pet food industry and feed only 2-3% of the 164 million pets in the United States.