- AIG (AIG) said to target $4B valuation in mortgage unit's IPO - Bloomberg
- Moleculin Biotech (MBRX) Prices 1.4M Common Stock IPO at $6/Share
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- Fidelity raises estimated value of Airbnb, Cloudera and Nutanix
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) Plans to Offer 4.5M Shares in IPO; Sees Pricing of $21 - $23/Share
- See More
2016's Top IPOs
- Editas Medicine (EDIT) 99.94%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) 50.63%
- BATS Global Markets, Inc. (BATS) 27.11%
- American Renal Associates Holdings (ARA) 25.14%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX) 16.75%
- AveXis (AVXS) 12.60%
- BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) 9.38%
- MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) 7.86%
- Yintech Investment Holdings (YIN) -0.07%
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) -3.57%
On July 1, 2015, the IPO Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) opened for trading at $29.90 after pricing 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share, above the recently expected range of $15 to $17 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Teladoc is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
- Southern Co. (SO) Prices 18.3M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $900M
- Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) Files $30M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Southern Co. (SO) Announces 18.3M Share Common Stock Offering
- Enviva Partners (EVA) Files $500M Mixed Shelf, 13.25 Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- See More
|4/7/2016||Aeglea BioTherapeutics||AGLE||5 Mil||$10.00||$8.62||-13.80%||UBS, BMO Capital Markets and Wells Fargo|
|4/21/2016||American Renal Associates Holdings||ARA||7.5 Mil||$22.00||$27.53||25.14%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Goldman, Sachs & Co|
|2/11/2016||AveXis||AVXS||4.75 Mil||$20.00||$22.52||12.60%||Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Jefferies LLC|
|4/15/2016||BATS Global Markets, Inc.||BATS||13.3 Mil||$19.00||$24.15||27.11%||Morgan Stanley, Citi, BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan|
|3/23/2016||Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||CRVS||4.7 Mil||$15.00||$12.42||-17.20%||Credit Suisse, Cowen and Company, Guggenheim Securities, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., BTIG|
|4/20/2016||MGM Growth Properties LLC||MGP||50 Mil||$21.00||$22.65||7.86%||BofA Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Evercore ISI|
|4/27/2016||Red Rock Resorts||RRR||N/A||$27,250,000.00||$18.80||-100.00%||Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co.|
|4/22/2016||SecureWorks Corp.||SCWX||8 Mil||$14.00||$13.50||-3.57%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Pacific Crest Securities, Stifel, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, William Blair|
|3/3/2016||Syndax Pharmaceuticals||SNDX||4.4 Mil||$12.00||$14.01||16.75%||Morgan Stanley and Citigroup|
|4/27/2016||Yintech Investment Holdings||YIN||7.5 Mil||$13.50||$13.49||-0.07%||Jefferies LLC, Ping An of China Securities|
|5/6/2016||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||TPB||5.4 Mil||$13-$15||Cowen and Company, FBR|
|N/A||Antero Resources Corp.||AR||N/A||N/A||Barclays, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse, Jefferies, Wells Fargo Securities|
|N/A||Sidoti & Company, Inc.||SDTI||N/A||N/A||WR Hambrecht + Co., Sidoti & Company|
|N/A||Hailiang Education Group||HLG||N/A||N/A||Network 1 Financial Securities|
|N/A||HTG Molecular Diagnostics||HTGM||N/A||N/A||Leerink Partners|
|N/A||Anterios||ANTE||3.9 Mil||$12-$14||Stifel, RBC Capital, JMP, JMP Securities, Needham & Company|
|N/A||Gelesis||GLSS||4 Mil||N/A||Piper Jaffray, Stifel, Guggenheim|
|N/A||MultiVir||MVIR||4.6 Mil||$12-$14||RBC Capital, Nomura, Cantor Fitzgerald, LifeSci Capital|
|N/A||Bicapital Corporation||BICA||N/A||N/A||JPMorgan, BofA/Merrill Lynch, Citigroup|
|N/A||Principal Solar||PSWW||2.5 Mil||$7-$9||Northland Capital Markets|
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) filed $500M IPO with the SEC. The company plans to list under symbol "BUFF" on the NASDAQ.
The offering is being led by JPMorgan and Citigroup, with Barlcys, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and LOYAL3 Securities also listed in support.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products is the fastest growing major pet food company in the United States, selling dog and cat food made with whole meats, fruits and vegetables, and other high-quality, natural ingredients. BLUE is a billion dollar brand based on sales at retail and is the #1 brand in the Wholesome Natural market segment. They currently have approximately 6% share of the overall pet food industry and feed only 2-3% of the 164 million pets in the United States.