- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Will Spin Imaging Components Unit into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- UPDATE: Freeport-McMoran Oil & Gas Withdraws S-1
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Deca Spinout in '18 Likely - Wedbush
- Merus B.V. (MRUS) IPO Opens Modestly Lower
- Merus (MRUS) Prices 5.5M Common Stock IPO at $10/Share
- See More
2016's Top IPOs
- Editas Medicine (EDIT) 123.44%
- AveXis (AVXS) 114.05%
- Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) 60.11%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) 56.25%
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) 53.70%
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (SITE) 37.81%
- BATS Global Markets, Inc. (BATS) 37.53%
- American Renal Associates Holdings (ARA) 24.23%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX) 19.17%
- BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) 15.08%
On July 1, 2015, the IPO Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) opened for trading at $29.90 after pricing 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share, above the recently expected range of $15 to $17 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Teladoc is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Announces ATM Issues For Up to 1.32M Shares
- Carlyle (CG) to Sell 25M Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Shares
- TimkenSteel (TMST) Plans Aggregate $75M Conv. Notes Offering
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Enters Waiver Agreement with Certain Note and Series D Warrant Holders
- Parsley Energy (PE) Prices Larger 8.25M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $203M
- See More
|5/19/2016||Merus B.V.||MRUS||5.5 Mil||$10.00||$10.16||1.60%||Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Jefferies LLC|
|5/18/2016||PhaseRx||PZRX||3.7 Mil||$5.00||$5.01||0.20%||Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. and Roth Capital|
|5/13/2016||Acacia Communications||ACIA||4.5 Mil||$23.00||$35.35||53.70%||Goldman, Sachs & Co., BofA Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank Securities, Needham & Company, Cowen and Company, Northland Capital Markets|
|5/12/2016||SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc.||SITE||10 Mil||$21.00||$28.94||37.81%||Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman, Sachs & Co., UBS Investment Bank|
|5/11/2016||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||TPB||5.4 Mil||$10.00||$10.50||5.00%||Cowen and Company, FBR|
|5/6/2016||Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals||SBPH||920K||$12.00||$10.99||-8.42%||Dawson James Securities|
|5/6/2016||Intellia Therapeutics||NTLA||6 Mil||$18.00||$28.82||60.11%||Credit Suisse, Jefferies LLC, and Leerink Partners|
|4/27/2016||Yintech Investment Holdings||YIN||7.5 Mil||$13.50||$12.91||-4.37%||Jefferies LLC, Ping An of China Securities|
|4/27/2016||Red Rock Resorts||RRR||N/A||$27,250,000.00||$19.58||-100.00%||Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co.|
|4/22/2016||SecureWorks Corp.||SCWX||8 Mil||$14.00||$13.65||-2.50%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Pacific Crest Securities, Stifel, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, William Blair|
|N/A||Poseidon Containers Holdings Corp.||PCON||N/A||$14-$16||Morgan Stanley, UBS Investment Bank|
|N/A||Antero Resources Corp.||AR||N/A||N/A||Barclays, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse, Jefferies, Wells Fargo Securities|
|N/A||Sidoti & Company, Inc.||SDTI||N/A||N/A||WR Hambrecht + Co., Sidoti & Company|
|N/A||InnoLight Technology Corp.||INLT||N/A||N/A||Credit Suisse, Barclays|
|N/A||Hailiang Education Group||HLG||N/A||N/A||Network 1 Financial Securities|
|N/A||Patheon N.V.||PTHN||N/A||N/A||J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies, UBS Investment Bank|
|N/A||Bicapital Corporation||BICA||N/A||N/A||JPMorgan, BofA/Merrill Lynch, Citigroup|
|N/A||BioCardia, Inc.||BCDA||3.9 Mil||$12-$14||Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., Roth Capital Partners, Maxim Group LLC|
|N/A||Principal Solar||PSWW||2.5 Mil||$7-$9||Northland Capital Markets|
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) filed $500M IPO with the SEC. The company plans to list under symbol "BUFF" on the NASDAQ.
The offering is being led by JPMorgan and Citigroup, with Barlcys, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and LOYAL3 Securities also listed in support.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products is the fastest growing major pet food company in the United States, selling dog and cat food made with whole meats, fruits and vegetables, and other high-quality, natural ingredients. BLUE is a billion dollar brand based on sales at retail and is the #1 brand in the Wholesome Natural market segment. They currently have approximately 6% share of the overall pet food industry and feed only 2-3% of the 164 million pets in the United States.