- Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) IPO Opens Modestly Lower
- Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) Prices 4.2M Common Stock IPO at $9/Share, at Low-End of Expected Range
- Mortons Restaurant Group (MRT) Pirces 19.93M Common IPO at $12/Share, the Low-End of Expected Range
- See More
2016's Top IPOs
- Twilio, Inc. (TWLO) 358.13%
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) 347.74%
- Impinj (PI) 161.07%
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) 135.71%
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RETA) 124.18%
- AveXis (AVXS) 106.45%
- Novan (NOVN) 96.91%
- TPI Composites (TPIC) 90.64%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) 87.38%
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX) 73.00%
On July 1, 2015, the IPO Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) opened for trading at $29.90 after pricing 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share, above the recently expected range of $15 to $17 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Teladoc is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
- Extended Stay America (STAY) Announces 13M Paired Shares Secondary Offering; Will Repurchase Shares
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Announces Aggregate $75M Conv. Senior Notes Offering
- Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) to Offer Common Stock
- Galmed Pharma (GLMD) Updates on 'At-The-Market' Financing Program; Says ~$5M Raised
- Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering at $1.25/Share
- See More
|9/29/2016||MedEquities Realty Trust||MRT||19.925 Mil||$12.00||$11.59||-3.42%||FBR, J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James and RBC Capital Markets|
|9/28/2016||Shineco||THYT||1.713 Mil||$4.50||$0.00||-100.00%||Network 1 Financial Securities|
|9/23/2016||Gridsum Holding||GSUM||6.7 Mil||$13.00||$16.75||28.85%||Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Citigroup, and Stifel|
|9/23/2016||AC Immune||ACIU||6 Mil||$11.00||$17.54||59.45%||Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Jefferies LLC and Leerink Partners LLC|
|9/23/2016||Apptio||APTI||6 Mil||$16.00||$21.60||35.00%||Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and BofA Merrill Lynch|
|9/23/2016||Valvoline Inc.||VVV||30 Mil||$22.00||$23.50||6.82%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley|
|9/22/2016||CapStar Financial||CSTR||2.585 Mil||$15.00||$16.95||13.00%||Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. and Sandler O\'Neill Partners, L.P|
|9/22/2016||e.l.f. Beauty||ELF||8.333 Mil||$17.00||$26.85||57.94%||J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley|
|9/21/2016||Novan||NOVN||4.1 Mil||$11.00||$21.66||96.91%||Piper Jaffray|
|9/21/2016||The Trade Desk||TTD||4.667 Mil||$18.00||$28.99||61.06%||Citigroup, Jefferies and RBC|
|N/A||First Guaranty Bancshares||FBGI||750K||$21||Sandler O'Neill|
|N/A||Digicel Group Limited||DCEL||124.1 Mil||$13-$16||J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank, Citigroup, Barclays, Credit Suisse|
|N/A||GenSight Biologics S.A.||GNST||4.7 Mil||$13-$15||Leerink Partners, Evercore ISI, Canaccord Genuity|
|N/A||AmeriQuest, Inc.||AMQ||N/A||N/A||Raymond James, Stephens, Baird, William Blair|
|N/A||NovoCure Limited||NVCR||N/A||N/A||J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank Securities, Evercore ISI, Wells Fargo Securities, JMP Securities, Wedbush PacGrow|
|N/A||Noble Midstream Partners LP||NBLX||12.5 Mil||$19-$21||Barclays, Baird, J.P. Morgan|
|N/A||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||ABS||65.306 Mil||$23-$26||Goldman, Sachs & Co., BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Lazard, Guggenheim Securities, Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets, Wells Fargo Securities, BMO Capital Markets, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey,|
|N/A||Elevate Credit, Inc.||ELVT||N/A||N/A||UBS Investment Bank, Jefferies, Stifel, William Blair, BB&T Capital Markets|
|N/A||Laureate Education||LAUR||N/A||N/A||Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, J.P. Morgan, BMO Capital Markets, Citigroup, KKR, Goldman, Sachs & Co.|
|N/A||loanDepot, Inc.||LDI||30 Mil||$16-$18||Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Barclays|
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) filed $500M IPO with the SEC. The company plans to list under symbol "BUFF" on the NASDAQ.
The offering is being led by JPMorgan and Citigroup, with Barlcys, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and LOYAL3 Securities also listed in support.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products is the fastest growing major pet food company in the United States, selling dog and cat food made with whole meats, fruits and vegetables, and other high-quality, natural ingredients. BLUE is a billion dollar brand based on sales at retail and is the #1 brand in the Wholesome Natural market segment. They currently have approximately 6% share of the overall pet food industry and feed only 2-3% of the 164 million pets in the United States.