- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) IPO Opens Down 5%
- Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) IPO Said to Price at $19.50, Middle of Range
- Exclusive: Landry's and Jefferies CEOs to launch acquisition company
- SecureWorks (SCWX) IPO Opens Slightly Lower After Weak Pricing
- See More
2016's Top IPOs
- Editas Medicine (EDIT) 106.56%
- American Renal Associates Holdings (ARA) 27.82%
- AveXis (AVXS) 25.00%
- BATS Global Markets, Inc. (BATS) 24.79%
- BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) 15.67%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX) 14.08%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) 13.00%
- MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) 5.10%
- Yintech Investment Holdings (YIN) 3.33%
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) -4.79%
On July 1, 2015, the IPO Teladoc, Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) opened for trading at $29.90 after pricing 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share, above the recently expected range of $15 to $17 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Teladoc is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Biocept (BIOC) Prices 5M Common Stock, Warrants Offering at $1/Share
- Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) Prices 6M Common Units Offering for Gross Proceeds of $43.8M
- Ignyta (RXDX) Prices 8M Share Common Stock Offering at $6.25/Share
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 52M Share Common Stock Offering at $4.40/Share
- See More
|4/27/2016||Yintech Investment Holdings||YIN||7.5 Mil||$13.50||$13.95||3.33%||Jefferies LLC, Ping An of China Securities|
|4/27/2016||Red Rock Resorts||RRR||N/A||$27,250,000.00||$18.64||-100.00%||Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co.|
|4/22/2016||SecureWorks Corp.||SCWX||8 Mil||$14.00||$13.33||-4.79%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Pacific Crest Securities, Stifel, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, William Blair|
|4/21/2016||American Renal Associates Holdings||ARA||7.5 Mil||$22.00||$28.12||27.82%||BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Goldman, Sachs & Co|
|4/20/2016||MGM Growth Properties LLC||MGP||50 Mil||$21.00||$22.07||5.10%||BofA Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Evercore ISI|
|4/15/2016||BATS Global Markets, Inc.||BATS||13.3 Mil||$19.00||$23.71||24.79%||Morgan Stanley, Citi, BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan|
|4/7/2016||Aeglea BioTherapeutics||AGLE||5 Mil||$10.00||$8.76||-12.40%||UBS, BMO Capital Markets and Wells Fargo|
|3/23/2016||Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||CRVS||4.7 Mil||$15.00||$12.24||-18.40%||Credit Suisse, Cowen and Company, Guggenheim Securities, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., BTIG|
|3/3/2016||Syndax Pharmaceuticals||SNDX||4.4 Mil||$12.00||$13.69||14.08%||Morgan Stanley and Citigroup|
|2/11/2016||AveXis||AVXS||4.75 Mil||$20.00||$25.00||25.00%||Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Jefferies LLC|
|N/A||Gelesis||GLSS||4 Mil||N/A||Piper Jaffray, Stifel, Guggenheim|
|N/A||Antero Resources Corp.||AR||N/A||N/A||Barclays, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse, Jefferies, Wells Fargo Securities|
|N/A||Viking Therapeutics||VKTX||5 Mil||N/A||Oppenheimer & Co. and Roth Capital|
|N/A||Bicapital Corporation||BICA||N/A||N/A||JPMorgan, BofA/Merrill Lynch, Citigroup|
|N/A||Sidoti & Company, Inc.||SDTI||N/A||N/A||WR Hambrecht + Co., Sidoti & Company|
|N/A||Anterios||ANTE||3.9 Mil||$12-$14||Stifel, RBC Capital, JMP, JMP Securities, Needham & Company|
|N/A||Hailiang Education Group||HLG||N/A||N/A||Network 1 Financial Securities|
|N/A||MultiVir||MVIR||4.6 Mil||$12-$14||RBC Capital, Nomura, Cantor Fitzgerald, LifeSci Capital|
|N/A||HTG Molecular Diagnostics||HTGM||N/A||N/A||Leerink Partners|
|N/A||Principal Solar||PSWW||2.5 Mil||$7-$9||Northland Capital Markets|
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) filed $500M IPO with the SEC. The company plans to list under symbol "BUFF" on the NASDAQ.
The offering is being led by JPMorgan and Citigroup, with Barlcys, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and LOYAL3 Securities also listed in support.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products is the fastest growing major pet food company in the United States, selling dog and cat food made with whole meats, fruits and vegetables, and other high-quality, natural ingredients. BLUE is a billion dollar brand based on sales at retail and is the #1 brand in the Wholesome Natural market segment. They currently have approximately 6% share of the overall pet food industry and feed only 2-3% of the 164 million pets in the United States.