Bloomin\' Brands IPO Info
Company Name: Bloomin\' Brands
Stock Symbol: BLMN
IPO Date: 8/8/2012
IPO Price: 11.00 (42.09%)
UnderwritersBofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Jefferies, William Blair, Raymond James, Wells Fargo Securities, The Williams Capital Group, L.P.
Amount of Offering: N/A
Number of Shares Offered: 16 Mil
Shares Outstanding After Offering: 117.62 Mil
Company DescriptionBloomin' Brands is one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world, with a portfolio of leading, differentiated restaurant concepts. Brands include: Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar and Roy's. The company has more than 1,400 restaurants in 48 states and 20 countries and territories internationally.
- Dave & Buster's Puts the Kibosh on Plans to Go Public, Citing Market Conditions
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) IPO Opens at $11.60
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) IPO time moved up by 5 more minutes to 10:50AM ET
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) IPO To Open at 10:45AM ET
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Sees IPO Price of $13 - $15/Share