GasLog Ltd. IPO Info
Company Name: GasLog Ltd.
Stock Symbol: GLOG
IPO Date: 3/30/2012
IPO Price: 14.00 (-11.21%)
UnderwritersGoldman, Sachs & Co., Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, UBS Investment Bank
Amount of Offering: N/A
Number of Shares Offered: 23.5 Mil
Shares Outstanding After Offering: N/A
Company DescriptionGasLog is an international owner, operator and manager of LNG carriers. GasLog’s owned fleet consists of 10 wholly-owned LNG carriers, including two ships delivered in 2010 and eight LNG carriers on order. Including its owned ships, GasLog currently has 14 LNG carriers operating under its technical management.
- GasLog Partners LP Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering of 8,400,000 Common Units and Listing on the New York Stock Exchange
- GasLog (GLOP) Announces IPO Plans (GLOG)
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on GasLog (GLOG): Not the Shiniest of Debuts
- GasLog (GLOG) IPO Trades Lower
- GasLog (GLOG) Files $350M IPO