Tumi Holdings, Inc. IPO Info
Company Name: Tumi Holdings, Inc.
Stock Symbol: TUMI
IPO Date: 4/19/2012
IPO Price: 18.00 (15.83%)
UnderwritersGoldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan, William Blair, and Jefferies
Amount of Offering: 338,000,000
Number of Shares Offered: 18.78 Mil
Shares Outstanding After Offering: 67.867 Mil
Company DescriptionTumi is "a high-growth, global, premium lifestyle brand whose products offer superior quality, durability, functionality and innovative design," according to the filing.
Tumi posted net sales of $329.97 million in 2011, up from $252.8 million in 2010 and $196.6 million in 2009.
The company posted net income of $16.59M in 2011, versus $104K in 2010 and a loss of $16.03 million in 2009.
- IPOs for Splunk, Tumi Light Up Wall Street
- Tumi Holdings (TUMI) IPO Ramps Higher
- Tumi Holdings (TUMI) is indicated to open between $25-$27 after pricing at $18
- Tumi Holdings (TUMI) IPO Prices at $18, Above Expected Range
- Tumi Holdings (TUMI) Sees IPO Price of $15-$17/Share
- Tumi Holdings (TUMI) Files $300M IPO