Consumer Confidence Index
http://www.conference-board.org/The US Consumer Confidence Index (CCI) tries to measure the degree of optimism on state of the economy that consumers exhibit through their activities of savings and spending. The monthly report is issued by The Conference Board, an independent economic research organization, and is based on 5,000 households. The index was started in 1967 and is normalized to have a value of 100 in 1985, because this year was neither a peak nor a trough. 40% of the index is made up of opinions on current economic conditions, while the remaining 60% measures future economic expectations.
Trading Radar for 02/28: Office Depot (ODP), Cablevision (CVC), DreamWorks (DWA), First Solar (FSLR), Scientific Games (SGMS) Report