NII Holdings (NIHD) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.77, Miss on Revenues
NII Holdings (NASDAQ: NIHD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.77). Revenue for the quarter came in at $189 million versus the consensus estimate of $193 million.
- Operating revenues of $189 million for the fourth quarter and $870 million for the full year
- Operating loss of $40 million for the fourth quarter and $272 million for the full year
- Fourth quarter and full year results include $14 million and $180 million of non-cash asset impairment and restructuring charges
- Adjusted operating loss before depreciation and amortization (adjusted OIBDA loss) of $18 million for the fourth quarter and $55 million for the full year
- Year-end unrestricted cash and short-term investments of $211 million and $110 million of cash held in escrow
- Ended 2017 with 2.90 million 3G/4G subscribers, a 3% increase year-over-year
- Fourth quarter 3G/4G net subscriber additions of 26,800 and 3G/4G churn of 3.47%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NII Holdings (NIHD) click here.