Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c, Beats on Revenues
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.69 million.
Fourth quarter of 2017 financial highlights include:
- Total revenue of $45.5 million, up 26% year-over-year
- GAAP net income per share of $0.09; non-GAAP net income per share of $0.29
- GAAP net income of $2.7 million; Adjusted EBITDA of $9.3 million
- Full-year bookings of $166.2 million, up 16% year-over-year
- Deferred revenue of $63.7 million; and backlog of $64.4 million as of December 31, 2017
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments of $81.2 million as of December 31, 2017; no debt
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) click here.