Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Beats on Revenues; FY18 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus, FY18 EPS Mid-Point Guide Above Consensus
Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $242.93 million.
Second Quarter Summary:
- Total net sales increased 20.5% to $254.6 million;
- Comparable store sales increased 4.5%;
- The Company opened 11 new stores during the quarter, ending the quarter with a total of 250 stores in 20 states, an increase in store count of 15.7% year over year;
- Operating income increased 35.6% to $29.8 million;
- Net income increased 50.1% to $19.7 million and Net income per diluted share increased 42.9% to $0.30;
- Adjusted net income(1) increased 34.0% to $17.8 million and Adjusted net income per diluted share(1) increased 28.6% to $0.27; and
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) increased 31.6% to $34.9 million.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet sees FY2018 EPS of $1.16-$1.19, versus the consensus of $1.17. Ollie's Bargain Outlet sees FY2018 revenue of $1.045-1.052 billion, versus the consensus of $1.04 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) click here.