GMS Inc. (GMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Beats on Revenues
GMS Inc. (NYSE: GMS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.48, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $615 million versus the consensus estimate of $608.74 million.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Highlights Compared to Fourth Quarter 2016
- Net sales increased 16.7% to a record $615.0 million; base business net sales increased 5.6% with 2 fewer shipping days
- Wallboard unit volume grew 11.1% to a record 906 million square feet
- Net income increased to $14.3 million, or $0.34 per diluted share, compared to $8.9 million, or $0.27 per diluted share
- Adjusted EBITDA grew 19.5% to $52.1 million
- Adjusted EBITDA margin improved 20 basis points to 8.5% as a percentage of net sales
- Net debt to Adjusted EBITDA declined from 4.3x to 2.9x
- Strengthened existing presence in Hawaii
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GMS Inc. (GMS) click here.